Dubai is such a magical place. Traveling to the Middle East for the first time, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but it seriously exceeded my expectations. Whatever it is you could possibly want to do in Dubai, you can. There's everything from jetskiing, to camel riding, to fountain shows. I was taken to Dubai by one of my favorite lingerie and loungewear companies, Nudwear, and it was such an incredible experience. Below find some photos from the trip and a few pointers for things to do if you're thinking of going to Dubai soon!
3 Things to Do in Dubai
1) A Desert Safari
- A desert safari is a must do in Dubai. It was one of my favorite things we did the whole trip! I loved seeing the exotic animals and spending the day in the desert. Highlights were seeing the endangered Oryx and wild camels - they're everywhere! The company we used was called Platinum Heritage, and I'd highly recommend their service.
2) The Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, and the Dubai Mall just might be the biggest mall ever! Anything you could possible want to buy you can find here. Spend a day shopping your heart out for Hermes and Louis Vuitton before heading to the 148th observation deck at the Burj Khalifa, was such a cool experience! (Did you catch it on my IG stories?!)
3) Stay at Nikki Beach Resort and Spa, Dubai
- I absolutely LOVED staying at Nikki Beach. I woke up every morning feeling like I was in the Caribbean. Everything from their spa to their breakfast was top notch, not to mention they have a private beach that makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean when you're there! If you don't have the pleasure of staying there, at least make a trip for a day by the pool or dinner.
Thank you SO much to Nudwear and Nikki Beach for bring me to Dubai for the incredible opportunity! I am so beyond grateful. It was an experience I'll never forget, I hope I get another chance to come back soon!
And now, it's time for some Holiday stuff! Below enter for your chance to win a $1,000 dollar Nordstrom gift card. Good luck and Happy Holidays!
'tis the season to give back! I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, to make your holidays just a little bit sweeter!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open internationally and runs until end of day 12/18. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.a Rafflecopter giveaway